Face of Silhouette: Leonildo Contis
Date of Birth: 04-05-1967
Place of Living: Cagliari
Job: Chef pâtissier and chocolatier
Passion: My job, wine, travelling
- Myopic or Farsighted?
Myopic, but I am 50 years old and I also need progressive lens.
- Why Silhouette?
Because I like the design and the lightness of the eyewear.
- Without glasses, I am…
I feel almost naked… My glasses protect my eyes and make me feel good.
- I prefer to see…
I need to observe everything around me because I am very curious. I look and dwell on details that make a difference.
- Who or what I don`t want to see…
I don’t want to see things created with disregard… I don’t want to see the indolence of some people.
- Instagram- and Facebook-Accounts I have always in view:
I usually check my profiles and the ones of some friends of mine who do my same job. I know that I can learn something new everyday and I draw inspiration from everything around me.
- My glasses means to me…
They are a state to being: serious, comic, or ironic. All key attributes that are part of me.
- I find myself preferably with…
Wearing comfortable glasses.
- Rimless or Fullrim?
Both, rimless sunglasses and fullrim for eye glasses.
Because rimless is very light.
- What do you prefer to see in your city?
- What do you see conditioned by your job?
My everyday mood.
- My favourite eyewear trend…
Minimalism and lightness, with a touch of unique personality.
- What makes you unique?
My optimism, with my good cheer.
- My Silhouette is unique, because…
It makes me feel good and it is part of me.
- Your favourite artists or works
For music, I like listening “The Muse”. In art, I like Francesco Vaglica. For sculpture, Pinuccio Sciola and I love the opera work “Carmen”.
- What did you feel the first time you wore a pair of Silhouette?
I felt very light!